Exciting new and disruptive online tech company. With the DeliveryApp mobile app & desktop platform you can book and track your deliveries every step of the way and choose exact pickup and delivery times. Forward thinking / start up with ambition to completely disrupt the courier and delivery market. Be part of the establishing start-up team to start with DeliveryApp and help shape it to become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
Are you a professional, adaptable, and energetic individual with a passion for Driver Operations? Due to continued growth, we are now looking to appoint a Transport Manager to bolster our Transport & Operations Team.
We are an exciting new and disruptive online tech company. With the DeliveryApp mobile app & desktop platform you can book and track your deliveries every step of the way and choose exact pickup and delivery times. Forward thinking / start up with ambition to completely disrupt the courier and delivery market. Be part of the establishing start-up team to start with DeliveryApp and help shape it to become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
We are looking for an Operations / Transport Manager to join our busy and growing Operations team. This will include supporting the Operations Director in the day to day running of the Operations department and in their absence.
The ideal candidate will be from a Same Day background and used to the fast paced, on-demand environment.
- Producing management reports in line with department KPIs on driver recruitment and bookings
- Actively speaking with delivery fleet partners and onboarding with ongoing management of the relationship
- Managing driver recruitment and identifying target key areas for new recruitment campaigns
- Ensuring jobs booked on the platform are accepted and covered
- Keeping up to date with new key driver / logistics legislation changes
- Supporting the remotely based sales team with bespoke quotes and customer requirements
- Ongoing maintenance and updating the company CRM ensuring data is accurately recorded
- Liaising with the development team with new ideas and service offerings
- Attending company events and exhibitions
- Be a confident communicator with excellent written communication skills
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Experience of managing sub contractor fleets and onboarding
- Experience of a busy transport office and managing a high number of vehicles
- Ideally from a Same Day background, however, a parcel and paller provider background will also be considered
- Office based – Manchester City Centre
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying with your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- IT literate and capable of working with Microsoft office and mobile apps.
- Good eye for detail.
- Geographical Knowledge of the UK would be a bonus.
- £25,000 to £30,000 depending upon experience
- Company pension
- 21 (including birthday) days holiday per year exclusive of bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company socials
If you feel you are a suitable candidate, then please apply with your CV and a covering letter.