Carbon neutral deliveries
Simple & cost-effective
We accept that there may occasionally be an unavoidable need to cancel a Job Request due to a change in circumstances. Job Requests can be cancelled in the App or via the DeliveryApp website by logging in, selecting the relevant job and selecting the ‘cancel’ option.
On demand Job Requests:
· If a Job Request is cancelled before a Driver accepts it, no Charges will apply.
· If a Job Request is cancelled after it has been accepted by a Driver on DeliveryApp, but the cancellation request is received more than 12 hours before the Package is due to be collected, no Charges will apply
· If a Job Request is cancelled after it has been accepted by a Driver on DeliveryApp and the cancellation request is received at least 6 hours before the Package is due to be collected,, a minimum charge for the vehicle type booked will apply. Our minimum charge rates vary per vehicle type
· If a Job Request is cancelled after it has been accepted by a Driver on DeliveryApp and the cancellation request is received at least 2 hours before the Package is due to be collected, you will be charged 50% of the price originally quoted for the Job Request.
· If a Job Request is cancelled after it has been accepted by a Driver on DeliveryApp and with less than 2 hours’ notice before scheduled collection of the Package, or when the Driver is already on site to collect the Package, you will still be charged for the Job Request at the full quoted price.
Half day and full day Man with Van bookings:
If the Job Request is cancelled on the same day as the Driver Services are due to be carried out, you will still be charged for the Job Request at the full quoted price.
We require at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel any Man with Van Job Requests without Charges applying. Requests which are cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice will not be chargeable.
Any disputes relating to Charges made for cancelled Job Requests will be handled in accordance with our Cancellation Policy
A driver can cancel a job any time before the pickup time slot, even jobs marked as “driver accepted”, or “driver en route”, or within any time of the agreed delivery time slot with no cancellation penalty.
Once a Driver has accepted a Job Request, they should only cancel the Driver Services as a last resort if they are prevented from performing the Driver Services by events outside their control, such as a vehicle breakdown or unexpected substantial traffic delays. We understand that under certain circumstances Drivers may need to withdraw their Driver Services (‘drop a job’), to enable DeliverApp to re-allocate the Job Request to another Driver, however DeliveryApp does not tolerate Drivers abusing the platform by repeatedly accepting Job Requests that they cannot reasonably fulfil then subsequently dropping them.
DeliveryApp operates a ‘three strikes and you are out’ policy for Drivers who are found to repeatedly breach this policy: Any Driver who cancels a Job Request more than an hour before the Driver Services are due to be performed (‘collection time’) three or more times [in any twelve month period] may be suspended from the DeliveryApp platform pending investigation. DeliveryApp reserves the right to terminate a Driver Membership for any Drivers considered to be in material breach of this Fair Use policy.